Hotel-zur-Post Holiday Dream
Follow the picturesque Red Wine Trail high above the Ahr valley.
Spend a couple of stressless days in Germany`s "redwine paradise", the idyllically situated valley of the Ahr, wild but also romantic. With magnificent cycling and walking trails, exquisite cuisine and first-rate wines this region has something to suit every taste. Follow the picturesque Red Wine Trail - high above the Ahr valley - through the vineyard terraces. Walk on the wild side and test your courrage driving through the "Green Hell" of the legendary formula 1 race track of the Nürburgring nearby. Visit the world`s oldest wine-estate in the next village Mayschoß. Put your fortune to the test at the casino in Bad Neuenahr. Stroll around in historic villages along "father Rhine`s wildest daughter". Here you will find as well 2000 years of history at the "Römervilla" as well as monuments of the modern history of the 20th century like the museum of the former german government bunker in Bad Neuenahr.
Back at your hotel after a day full of events and adventure, you relax in the heated indoor pool, in the sauna area or unter the solarium. We will be pleased to arrange an appointment for a massage in our physical therapy center at the hotel. Afterwards we spoil you with the best of local and international cuisine and tasty Ahr-wines in our restaurant or historical wine-cellar-bar.
Our offer includes:
- 7 days stay in a double- or single room including rich tasty breakfast from the buffet
- wellcome-arrangement in your room
- 1 welcome - cocktail
- 6 days half board (feel free to choose "à la carte" from our menue)
- 1 four-course-farewell-menue for dinner
- voucher for reduced entrance to the local chairlift
- free guided cellar tour at the wine-estate in Mayschoß
- free coffee- or tea-break with cakes or a traditional winemakers dish
- one free entrance to the sauna area
- daily free use of the hotel`s heated indoor swimmingpool
- bath robe free of charge for the time of your hotel stay
- 1 bottle of wine per room as fare-well-present