Encounter the unique wild-romantic countryside with its magnificent views.
Thinking a quick "change of scene" in your life? You like to escape your usual way of life for a short while? How about a trip to Germany`s "red wine paradise"? Encounter the unique wild-romantic countryside with its magnificent views of the striking landscape from the heights of a basalt cone, slate cliffs or castle ruins. The picturesque Red Wine Trail leads you alongside the terraces with breathtaking views over the Ahr valley. The river meanders through an exotic landscape. Where lush vineyards cling to the bare rocks, you`ll as well find a number of cosy taverns, famous wine cooperatives, that beckons the hikers to the villages at the foot of the slopes.
Back at your hotel, you relax in our heated hotel indoor pool, use the solarium or spoil yourself sauna area.
Afterwards we will be pleased to serve local and regional specialities as well as excellent international cuisine accompanied by unique Ahr-wines out of our cellar. Lateron you may end the day in our historical 150 years old wine-cellar-bar "Postkutsche".
This package includes:
- 2 nights stay including rich buffet-breakfast
- 1 three-course-menue for dinner including "half a meter" of wine
- 1 four-course-fare-well-menue for dinner including 1 glass of sparkling Ahr-Redwine as apéritif
- free entrance to the wine-cooperative in Mayschoß
- daily free entrance to the hotel`s indoor swimmingpool